Saturday, October 29, 2016

Time after Time

"People like that," my friend Regina said. "Other people know those people are like that." So today, friends, I urge you to be discerning. Watch your backs, your fronts, and put your best selves forward into the world. Ever watch a basketball game and watch someone fake a drawn foul? People will do that in real life adulthood, to draw news cameras, insurance claims, or whatever they can. Turn from these people. Keep from them. It's actually in the bible. Psalm 34:13 "Keep your tongue from doing evil andc your lips from spreading lies; Depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it." Basically, I'm finding myself to be a little bit surrounded by crazytown, and I hope it's just the season. I pray it will pass. Maybe by November, when everyone is counting their blessings once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment