Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Got that tshirt

From a long-distant past, comes a tshirt I have to wear again. It's been hanging in my closet all my adult life, because as a woman, I keep important clothes. Every experience we go through, we get a tshirt. I have a tshirt from every Relay For Life, my Team Breakthrough race, every quarter theme at work, every radio station, and a tshirt for each important vacation. This tshirt is the experiential tshirt of seizures. Keeping a long story from getting too long, after my second brain surgery to stop the seizures several years ago, I hadn't had too much of a problem with them. Until a few years ago. Now what? A better doctor, more medicine, nutrition changes? Whatever it takes, I've never backed down from a challenge. That might be why my noggin is in trouble, but let's take one thing at a time. #outofmyhead #ketogenic #braintumor #seizures #seizuredisorder #josieblaine

No comments:

Post a Comment