Saturday, October 25, 2014

Gearing Up!

The holiday season is upon us! Everyone knows a book is a great Christmas gift! I have crates of books ordered, booksignings scheduled, and a load of reds in the washer! I am READY.

Now, all I have to do is get a haircut, so I don't show up looking like nobody's kid, as my momma used to say. And do something about all the papercuts on these hands (side effect of being a gubmint worker).

I'm big into promoting fellow local artists and authors, so I like to link to them on my Facebook and Twitter. Shopping locally does so much for the community. When you buy a piece of someone's work, you are buying their lunch, their lights, and helping keep them going! I know a lot of these folks. This community is teeming with musicians and artists. Please, while we're worrying about what outside companies want to do to our state, consider seeking out a locally-sourced Christmas!

Meanwhile:

http://www.amazon.com/Josie-Blaine/e/B00GSCFM4I/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1414269242&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment