Monday, August 3, 2015

Hit send.

What do you consider to be your life's work? Well, since I consider myself to be only 27 (ha, that one's for Mamabreak), I might consider my life's endeavor to be largely wrapped up in the ministry of my current project. For nearly sixteen years, I have been writing all of my memories, thoughts, victories, hopes and disasters regarding the brain tumor experience and its aftermath. It takes a while to form that into sentences, but I think I have it now. I sent it off to its first round of editing. And then came the night. I rolled out my yoga mat again. I am making lists of dietary ideas again. I think it's safe to say, I'm back in the joyfulness of editing again. This one, THIS one is near and dear to my heart. In a manner of speaking. #outofmyhead #brain #braintumor #comingsoon #josieblaine #mamabreak

No comments:

Post a Comment