Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What it Looks Like.

My publisher emailed me sample pages.

There it was. Something About Sophia in black and white, but not in a way I had seen it before. It was my story, but it was coming from somewhere else. My name was in the top corner, and it looked like it was torn out of... a BOOK.

I talked to the manager of the local Barnes&Noble tonight. Ya know what? They put local authors on the shelf. Can you imagine? Can you already feel it? Within reach of the cafe` and North Dakota History, will be my labor of love for my grandma's legends.

It's all becoming so real now. Tomorrow I hope to receive the cover art...

2 comments:

  1. The ladies at MamaBreak are so proud and excited for you! Much love and we have our promoting fingers ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MamaBreak! Back AT y'all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete